1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Line an 8×4 or 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a bowl (with an electric mixer or handheld mixer) combine the banana, vanilla and almond butter; mix until well combined (smooth and creamy texture).
4. Add in the eggs one by one, mixing until combined with the mixture for each egg. Then add the coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt – mix with a low-medium speed, until just combined.
5. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle with a few extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 25-35 minutes, 20-25 minutes if using self-raising gluten-free flour (until the tester inserted into the centre comes out clean).
7. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Then carefully invert and remove from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
kcal: 138kcal per serving