1. PREP VEG – Peel and thinly slice the shallots. Peel the Garlic and grate or use a garlic press. Thinly slice the pepper and halve and zest the lemon. Trim the root from the baby gem lettuce and halve lengthways then thinly slice widthways. Halve the chilli lengthways and finely chop (remembering to wash hands after). Finally, grate the carrot and place all chopped veg to one side.
2. PREP CHICKEN – Chop the thighs into small chunks remembering to wash hands after handling raw meat.
3. GET COOKING – Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot simply add the chicken and peppers to the pan until the peppers have softened and the chicken is golden all over. Should take around 6-8 minutes. Lower the heat slightly and add the shallot to the pan.
4. FLAVOUR TOWN – Continue to stir fry until the shallots have softened and the chicken is thoroughly cooked. In a separate bowl mix together the garlic, lemon zest, curry powder, tomato puree and 1 tbsp of mango chutney together.
5. MIX IT ALL IN – Once the chicken is cooked add in the mixture and give it a good stir to mix it all in. (Continue to cook on a low heat for another 2 minutes).
6. SCRUMPTIOUS SALAD – In a separate bowl add the lettuce, carrot a pinch of chilli and half the coriander. Mix this together and squeeze the remaining half of the lemon with a drizzle of oil into the bowl. Complete with a dash of salt and pepper.
7. THAT’S A WRAP – For me, the best way to heat your wraps up are in a frying pan with a splash of fry light cook for 1-2 minutes on a high heat until slightly golden brown then flip over and serve.
PER 100g SERVING
PER 486g SERVING